If, within ten days after the date of purchase, through physical examination, diagnostic tests or necropsy by a veterinarian, your puppy is found to be clinically ill or dies from any contagious or infectious illness or any parasitic illness which renders it unfit for purchase or results in its death, you may exercise one of the following options:
(1) Return the dog to us for a complete refund of the purchase price.
(2) Return the dog to us for a replacement dog of equal value of your choice, providing a replacement dog is available.
A veterinarian's certification of illness, congenital or hereditary defects or death shall be necessary for a refund or replacement. The veterinarian's certification shall be supplied at your expense. The veterinarian's certification shall state the following information:
(1) Your name and address.
(2) The date the dog was examined.
(3) The breed and age of the dog.
(4) That the veterinarian examined the dog.
(5) That the dog had died due to an illness that was not noticed at the time of purchase.
(6) The precise findings of the examination, diagnostic tests or necropsy.
(7) The veterinarian's name, address, telephone number and signature.
Within two business days of a veterinary examination which certifies illness, defect or death, you shall notify us of the name, address and telephone number of the examining veterinarian. Failure to carry out the recommended treatment prescribed by the examining veterinarian who made the initial diagnosis shall result in your forfeiture of our health guarantee.
Thank you for your interest in our puppies, and we hope you find your newest family member here among the puppies here at happydale.